Oddunout started out as my personal web log in 2002, under the title Green Boogers. These days, it’s a web comic of irregular schedule. Oddunout features the life and non-life of an unlikely duo: a troll and a dragon. Most of the strips still have some connecting point to my own life although it might be hard to spot sometimes. I post an update reminder on Oddlogy every time I publish a new strip.
- RT @Herring1967: Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's… 2 weeks ago
- Turns out a lot of people populate their world with imaginary friends and events. Kylo Ren and I feel so much better about us, now. 2 weeks ago
- @darthzini missasit tän joulukuussa: aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/joul… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KimBoekbinder: Art doesn't have to be public, it doesn't have to sell, you don't have to like it, it just has to be. Let it. 3 weeks ago
- RT @XplodingUnicorn: Being an adult means knowing the right thing to do and knowing a great excuse not to do it. 3 weeks ago
It Has Been Written: