I think I’m lonely.
Humans are biologically wired to be social, and the capital punishment is not death, it’s exile. Admitting that you’re lonely means admitting there’s something fundamentally wrong with you, I think. You do something wrong, you are something wrong. That’s the song my insides have been singing to for as long as I can remember. I’m tired of feeling wrong.
- @darthzini Duuuude! :D 2 days ago
- RT @Herring1967: Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's… 1 month ago
- Turns out a lot of people populate their world with imaginary friends and events. Kylo Ren and I feel so much better about us, now. 1 month ago
- @darthzini missasit tän joulukuussa: aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/joul… 1 month ago
- RT @KimBoekbinder: Art doesn't have to be public, it doesn't have to sell, you don't have to like it, it just has to be. Let it. 1 month ago