I think I’m lonely.
Humans are biologically wired to be social, and the capital punishment is not death, it’s exile. Admitting that you’re lonely means admitting there’s something fundamentally wrong with you, I think. You do something wrong, you are something wrong. That’s the song my insides have been singing to for as long as I can remember. I’m tired of feeling wrong.
- RT @Herring1967: Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's… 2 weeks ago
- Turns out a lot of people populate their world with imaginary friends and events. Kylo Ren and I feel so much better about us, now. 2 weeks ago
- @darthzini missasit tän joulukuussa: aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/joul… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KimBoekbinder: Art doesn't have to be public, it doesn't have to sell, you don't have to like it, it just has to be. Let it. 3 weeks ago
- RT @XplodingUnicorn: Being an adult means knowing the right thing to do and knowing a great excuse not to do it. 3 weeks ago