I forgot to mention in my bout of self-loathing the funny part of this morning’s peeve. I wrote a little note to the Significant Otter and left it at the kitchen table, explaining nicely (I hope) that I was cross with the pictures he’d put up. Before I left for work, he woke up and told me he had a dream where I’d told him to sit down at the kitchen table because we needed to talk about something and he didn’t know what he’d done wrong! Poor Otter.
- @darthzini Duuuude! :D 1 week ago
- RT @Herring1967: Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's… 1 month ago
- Turns out a lot of people populate their world with imaginary friends and events. Kylo Ren and I feel so much better about us, now. 1 month ago
- @darthzini missasit tän joulukuussa: aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/joul… 1 month ago
- RT @KimBoekbinder: Art doesn't have to be public, it doesn't have to sell, you don't have to like it, it just has to be. Let it. 1 month ago