Sini and I started a photography experiment we decided to call Girls Who Snap And Shoot. The idea is to choose a theme each week and post at least one photo per girl per theme. It’s been up for about a week and although it’s barely began and doesn’t require a whole lot of attention (which may or may not spell a short life), I’m kind of low-key excited. It’s easier to keep up with photographing when there’s an incentive to do so. This week’s theme is ‘sharp’… damage is imminent.
- RT @Herring1967: Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's… 2 weeks ago
- Turns out a lot of people populate their world with imaginary friends and events. Kylo Ren and I feel so much better about us, now. 2 weeks ago
- @darthzini missasit tän joulukuussa: aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/joul… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KimBoekbinder: Art doesn't have to be public, it doesn't have to sell, you don't have to like it, it just has to be. Let it. 3 weeks ago
- RT @XplodingUnicorn: Being an adult means knowing the right thing to do and knowing a great excuse not to do it. 3 weeks ago