These past few days I’m full of anxiety and angst and aggression, and other things starting with A. Apathy? When little things go wrong and seem to pile up, it feels like the whole world is conspiring against me. And when bigger problems suddenly appear, it seems like I’m being suggested to jump off a high building. Well, as usual, things still need to get done, no one else will do them but me. So I shut down everything except the most necessary functions (breathing, walking, paying for shit) and drudge on. I suppress the urge to break shit down and punch walls, street lights, cars, trains, myself, doors, windows, trees, rocks… Mostly, anyway. And that’s it. No philosophical musings or sarcastic one-liners. I have murder on the mind.
- @darthzini Duuuude! :D 2 days ago
- RT @Herring1967: Because there are no women to organise it? RT @angelicantoniox: Why isn't international men's day celebrated like women's… 1 month ago
- Turns out a lot of people populate their world with imaginary friends and events. Kylo Ren and I feel so much better about us, now. 1 month ago
- @darthzini missasit tän joulukuussa: aamulehti.fi/kulttuuri/joul… 1 month ago
- RT @KimBoekbinder: Art doesn't have to be public, it doesn't have to sell, you don't have to like it, it just has to be. Let it. 1 month ago